Texas Man Rescued After Becoming Stuck In Chimney
Texas Man Rescued After Becoming Stuck In Chimney, Fire officials say a Texas man who had to be rescued from the chimney of his house wasn’t trying to be Santa Claus. He was just locked out of his house.
Deputy Fire Marshal Robert Loveless tells the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal that the man and his family were locked out of their house. Loveless says the man, wanting to save the price of a locksmith, decided to enter the house through the chimney as his wife and child waited outside around 1 a.m. Monday.